Sunday 2 December 2007

Dazzling December


Who would have thought that on 2nd December 2007 a photograph like this could have been captured! It is days like today, that make it all worthwhile. I am actually using an ounce of poetic license as the photo was not actually taken today but back in the summer of 2006 around 4am! However, what I am trying to stress is that it could have been taken today as Loch Ness really does look stunning.

I awoke to low mist covering the burn, fields & the Loch Ness water - not an eerie feeling rather more magical than anything else. When you see the white mist in the morning you know you are in for a cracker, (excuse the pun but I cannot help it when Christmas is just around the corner). If anyone is wondering, ‘No’ our decorations are not up yet, thankfully I do not have any urge to cover the house in tinsel like some, in as early as October - ours will be going up on Tuesday, 4th December with a collective effort by all staff. Our theme this year is 'All That Glitters'.

So, back to the blue sky, crisp air, dewy lawn & calm waters of Loch Ness - don't you wish you were here? Well, if so - don't dawdle any more & get yourself up to this fantastic part of the world! Book in to the hotel from as little as a staggering £60.00 per room per night, Bed & Breakfast (online) or £100.00 per room per night Dinner Bed & Breakfast (online) - soak up the Scottish serenity, cruise on Loch Ness (www.cruiselochness.com) & toast your feet by the log fire.

Personally I cannot think of a better way to relax before the festivities - but then again, I am biased & also in need of a break as I sadly cannot do what some are able to as I have to now get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment