Tuesday 5 May 2009

Speechless...

Dear Caroline.

Thank you so much for the awesome hospitality you granted with such a big smile to all of us. I really enjoyed the stay so much. I have been to many hotels around the world but the service you gave us was inspired with so much commitment that this was a very special experience.

You and your team created such a great atmosphere.

The beating heart on your website and the ethos you work with is symbolic for what happened to me/us at your hotel:

that certain night at your place on the shores of Loch Ness I found my love of a lifetime and therefore will always associate your place with my very best memories.

That love will bring us back to you one day - either by bike, or helicopter or wedding carriage - looking forward to seeing you again.

Very best regards

Jan-Uwe Burmester ( & Christine Stingl)

Product Manager

ASI Wirklich Reisen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment