Friday 30 May 2008

Crazy Bikers from Holland - Caption Required!!!!!



Hello Caroline,

we would like to thank you for the good service you gave us after our chaotic arrival.
You may remember us: We arrived at the same time as the Irish bikers did.
Altough we stayed just one night in your hotel we appreciated it very much.

I hope to visit Schotland again, it is a fantastic country. (we drove about 2100 km) If I do, I will be vistiting you hotel for sure.

Don't worry for the next time, I will make a reservation :)

I've attached some of our pictures.

With the best regards,
Dave Piller


WRITE A CAPTION TO THIS PHOTO - BEST CAPTION GETS COMPLIMENTARY DINNER, BED & BREAKFAST FOR 1 NIGHT IN 2008 (some conditions may apply)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment